On Wednesday, February 20 at 7pm, come to the Lecture Hall to hear Melissa Royer, a trained forensic examiner and data recovery specialist, speak on the important topic of "Parents in Charge": how to keep your children safe from online pornography, predators, illegal downloads, and inappropriate correspondence on the family computer.
- Learn the secrets of supervising your children on the Internet
- Learn how to monitor and secure home-based computers from predators
- Learn how to decipher text-messaging jargon
- Learn how to use the built-in security features on your home computer
- Learn how to monitor chat room activities and conversations
This valuable and informative program for parents is free and is sponsored by the Friends of the Dover Public Library.